We have a strong global client in need of several SAP FI Consultants
for a project in the Detroit, MI
area. The ideal candidates will be proficient with S/4 HANA Finance and will be working on configuring new features for the FI area.
**We have several openings of varying levels for this role!
**This is a 12-18mth project that offers incredible stability and excellent professional exposure for advancement to other groups, locations and clients.
- Gather and evaluate business requirements from end-users (identification and definition of functional requirements, including security, performance, support and audit/compliance)
- Configure FI module components including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Banks, and Treasury
- Identify the changes to the global template and translate them into functional specification and technical design
- Set up CO module components including Cost Centers, CCA, PCA, Internal Orders, Product Costing (including BOMs and Routings), Profitability Analysis (COPA), Manufacturing Variances and Settlements, and Profit Centers
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years' experience in SAP FI area with S4 experience
- 2 or more full cycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
- Extensive experience with FI/CO integration with other process modules, including Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM)
- Knowledge on Accounts receivables Credit and Deduction Management, Accounts Payables including VIM/SR/OpenText, Process Runner Creation of templates for the business.
- Knowledge on Fiori, ODATA
- Good communication and analytical skills
Genius Road, LLC. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Local to the Detroit, MI area