Our client is in need of Mobile Application Developer
in their Pittsburgh, PA
office. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background in software development with experience in Android/iOS and Flutter development. The person should be passionate about maintaining clean and maintainable codebase. The initiatives include enhancing the end-user experience, increasing self service capabilities, drive automation of business operations and integrate with various IT systems.
The position offers an opportunity for an individual to be working on cutting-edge and new technology constantly. Not to mention, an attractive compensation package (base and bonus), extensive vacation allotment, along with incredible benefits and other creative perks, makes this a sought after opportunity with an amazing corporation who cares about a strong vision and culture!
**Candidates must be US Citizens or US Permanent Residents to be considered
**Relocation assistance may also be provided for the ideal non-local candidate
- Develop software solutions using existing and emerging technology platforms
- Responsible for writing the code, testing and deploying the software through the Flutter framework for Android (Java/Kotlin) & iOS (Swift/Objective C)
- Participate in architectural review, design, and code contribution
- Responsible for proper technical documentation for developed software
- Responsible for ongoing debugging and updating of software
- Provide ongoing analysis on the most complex client requirements to resolve any functional problems encountered
- Assist junior staff regarding complex issues and best practices
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering OR equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of Software Development (mobile applications for iOS and Android)
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Experience in working with Flutter Framework which enables cross-platform development
- Solid understanding of best practices in mobile UX design
- Experience with the Agile Methodology
- Self-starter with excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to navigate and work effectively across a complex, geographically dispersed organization