Our global client is in need of a Lead Engineer for their manufacturing division
with the responsibility of providing project leadership and management with respect to the design, procurement, construction, and implementation of systems and equipment.
The position will be based in the Pittsburgh, PA area and offers an amazing opportunity for advancement, an attractive compensation/benefit package and the ability to be part of a sought after environment that cares about their employees and their culture.
**Relocation assistance may be provided for the ideal non-local candidate
- Work with engineering teams to execute projects
- Lead the development of the project scope, technical specification, execution strategy, and Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Conduct risk, hazard and job safety analyses with proper mitigation plans
- Develop and track project budgets, schedules, and forecasts with proper resources
- Develop and execute change management plans
- Coordinate the work of internal and external resources in the field to complete the project scope
- Ensure updated documents on engineering standards, safety practices and policies
- Work closely with fellow Engineering Project Leaders, Researchers, Environmental Health and Safety (EHS), Procurement, and Accounting to structure and manage projects
- Continuously identify cost-saving approaches, new components, and best practices
- Coordinate updates to and issuance of documents with reproduction and notification services for distribution to customer base
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- University degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+years of experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Background in
- Demonstrated experience with equipment fabrication, construction and installation
- Exposure to combustion equipment and systems
- Former experience with equipment controls and electrical components