Our client, a renowned healthcare and compliance organization and is currently in need of a Full Stack Developer
to telework remotely for our client Texas. Regular hours to be expected, however, may be required to provide support to other on-call resources as necessary.
The Developer will be part of an Agile team with extensive experience working developing/deploying software with a CI/CD pipeline including build automation/continuous integration, test automation, and deployment automation. The Full Stack Developer is expected to have strong hands-on technical experience with React.js development and proven success designing, developing and implementing full stack web applications in a large organization. The primary goal of the Contractor will be to deliver well-designed, documented, and tested modern software applications that fully meet customer requirements.
- Design, develop and implement web applications
- Participate in all phases of SDLC with best practices, including design, development and code review
- Assist in code reviews and in-depth code analysis
- Analyze & monitor performance of web applications, web traffic, and app servers
- Prepare packages and deployments
- Assist in legacy migration projects - applications/services and re-designing/modernize solutions implementing microservices architecture
- Write reports on code analysis to determine if industry standards and best practices are being followed
- Provide ongoing analysis to address any shortcomings
- Provide guidance and knowledge-sharing to other programmers and developers
- Support and adhere to Agile methodology
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- College or University degree in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience at a minimum!
- 3+years of Java
- 3+years of experience with containers like Kubernetes/Docker
- Experience with SQL (relational databases), key-value datastores, and document stores
- Strong SQL query skills
- Experience with Web server technologies like J2EE, IIS
- Experience writing secure RESTful APIs
- Experience with highly complex application security requirements
- Experience using and developing microservices
- Some experience with WCAG 2.0 Standards, 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
- Experience with Jest automated testing framework and Selenium integration
- Experience with Git or Bitbucket
- Experience working and delivering applications in an Agile development environment