Our healthcare client, is in need of a Program Manager
for an 6-12month
contract assignment to lead a Data Services modernization program. The Program Manager will work closely with the IT project team, as well as outside vendors to ensure program success. There will be several projects and implementations following the Data Services one and the contract may be extended.
The primary work location will be REMOTE
until all staff have been cleared to return to the office at which time the Consultant will also report to the Austin, Texas
**This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new project rollout. The position offers a solid compensation package with some additional advancement/extension opportunities into other departments if interested.
- Monitor and manage program quality, cost measures and timeline deliverables
- Identify potential risks to the program and provide mitigating strategies
- Compile and distribute program information and status reports
- Develop and evaluate program using accepted program management methodologies
- Coordinate program activities with other IT divisions, program areas, or vendors
- Create documentation procedures to capture and manage program dependencies and changes
- Recommends corrective action when necessary
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field
- PMP certification preferred
- At least 5+ years of experience managing and implementing a variety of IT Projects
- At least 4+ years managing other project managers and resources
- Excellent experience with IT SDLC processes and on Agile Projects