Mechanical Engineer (PE)
**Full Time Opportunity**
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of commercial and industrial experience with Education and Healthcare sectors
- Proficient with AutoCad, Trane Trace or HAP software
- Passionate about managing projects and clients both internal and external
- Proactive, professional, timely, and detail-oriented approach to managing project schedules, and deliverables to exceed client expectations
Our client, a reputable Design and Engineering firm with offices nation-wide is seeking a full time mid-level Mechanical Engineer
to join their award-winning team in DALLAS, TX.
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for a variety of areas for commercial construction projects. The Engineer will also monitor the installation of designed equipment and systems to ensure compliance with the design and building codes. The ideal candidate should have at least 4-5+ years in the Education and Healthcare sectors.
The firm is known for their solid reputation to deliver excellent design solutions through a unique combination of state-of-the-art technology, innovative engineering, and a talented, highly qualified team. This is a great opportunity to drive and grow the business that is most often won through current clients and their referrals. The chosen candidate will have solid communication skills with an ability to secure additional work for the firm through regular additional business development activities with current and prospective clients.
Genius Road, LLC. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Working with in-house disciplines for both A&E
- Perform all work related to HVAC systems and controls (design and optimization)
- Attend client meetings on occasion to share expertise and provide guidance
- Develop and maintain good client relationships
- Work with the sales team on delivering impactful presentations for new business
- Assist with cost estimate proposals for new projects