Location: Midwest (REMOTE USA) **
preferably located in the Midwest region for easy travel
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business/Marketing, Statistics, or Computer Science
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with an e-commerce platform preferred
- Experience testing web applications
- Experience working on an Agile software development team
Our well known and respected global client is looking to hire a team of Quality Assurance Analysts
for a new division. This is an exciting new hands-on role that will cover a wide range of analytics responsibilities to help drive iterative product and experience enhancements for B2B, B2C and DtC platforms.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Develop and execute test strategies (manual test cases, scripts)
- Establish and evolve QA strategy, standards, processes and procedures
- Recommend appropriate tools and processes
- Establish strong reporting metrics
- Partner with development team to ensure that system components and features are designed for testability and input into test automation strategy, roadmap and implementation
- Lead all QA aspects of Agile sprint deployments (project readiness, validation testing etc.)