Sr. UX Designer
Location: Bellevue, WA
This is an exciting opportunity to join top leaders from Fortune 500 companies who are out to create a new and innovative offering to one of the strongest national brands.
Our well known and respected national client is looking to hire a team of UX Designers to assist with re-imagining the corporation (and their subsidiaries). They are incredibly focused on their customer base to demonstrate their offering with a variety of data for daily purchases and also loyalty programs.
The UX Designer will be responsible for creating simple, easy-to-use experiences that enable customers to browse, and buy product and visualize other programs. The UX Designers will work closely product/marketing, engineering, business and operations teams to bring all experiences to a live environment. The UX Design team is given a lot of latitude to enhance the customer experience and impact the business favorably. This is an exciting new hands-on role with a creative group that will cover a wide range of analytics to help drive increased customer access and engagement.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or related field of study
- 5+ years of designing successful products, experiences
- A sample portfolio of previous work demonstrating captivating solutions to user pain points
- Proven experience of taking a product end to end
- Strong experience with designing and prototyping
- Experience working with tools such as Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Illustrator, etc.
- Previous experience with responsive web design across all device sizes
- Good experience delivering app centered designs across iOS and Android
- Have worked in an Agile environment with test-based product development and processes
- Some exposure to ecommerce projects would be highly valued
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Work closely with the business stakeholders for media analytics requirements gathering
- Create elegant and intuitive end-to-end customer journeys for customers in the health and wellness space
- Partner with product management, engineering, analytics teams to ensure proper usability studies and competition mapping
- Build conceptual diagrams, wireframes, high fidelity mocks, click-throughs, and prototypes
- Partner with development teams to ensure implementation standards are followed
- Effectively communicate designs to stakeholders and partners at a variety of levels throughout the organization