Our client has engaged us in a search for a Sr. Testing Specialist for their Security team and the position can be located anywhere in the US for the right person! They have an extremely progressive and exciting culture, where people are creative and collaborative in their contributions.
A well-established culture and reputation in the marketplace along with a strong health benefits and compensation package, bonus potentials and other perks make this an attractive career option!!
*This position is 100% remote with occasional travel (1/quarter). Must be a Sr. Level Tester to be considered.
Desired Skills and Requirements:
- Performs a variety of manual and automated security testing of applications, infrastructure, and/or platforms to discover security vulnerabilities.
- Creates detailed reports on findings
- Reviews and presents test results with stakeholders and executives
- Assists in the design and implementation of security solutions
- Continuously enhances information security approaches and methodologies
- Leads and mentors other security testers/analysts in the verification process
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
- At least 6+ years of testing experience
- Extensive Experience in Information Security Technologies
- Extensive Experience in IT Standards, Procedures & Policies
- OSCP Certification strongly preferred.
- Some management experience is preferred
- Good decision making, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator with strong written and verbal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects effectively in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated “hands on” ability to meet internal and external deadlines and deliver work product accurately and timely
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.