Junior Website Manager
Our global technology client, is in need of a Junior Website Manager for their North Dallas office.
The Website Manager will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining the company’s website and other digital properties. The ideal candidate will be analytical and metrics driven with a proven track record and the ability to communicate and collaborate to develop impeccable experiences across responsive web, email and other digital channels.
Must be a strong team-player, self-motivated and have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Serve as front line for digital project requests, including the completion of updates in the CMS
- Collaborate across project teams to evaluate requirements and incorporate research and strategy into integrated digital design solutions
- Partner with key stakeholders on brainstorming initiatives with the ability to deliver creative, data-driven web marketing content and activities
- Manage the design and layout of all web content, applications, and web related services
- Create proper digital dashboards and provide regular reporting
- Enhance existing metrics and establish new metrics
- Ensure that the site is compatible with various browsers
- Ensure hosting is optimized for speed and adheres to all accessibility requirements
- Interface with the marketing and content teams to ensure structure, design and search/SEO support company initiatives
- Present performance metrics to marketing leadership on a recurring basis
- Support web content and assets such as Blogs, RSS/News feeds, video, and social networking services and their associated APIs (if applicable) as it relates to the website
- Continuously analyze and assess existing and emerging technologies
- Perform maintenance, administration, enhancement and integration of web-based service integrations such as Hubspot, Salesforce, and JiffleNow
- Perform reviews and audits for website and online content for relevance, compliance, and regulations/policy. i.e., software assessments, standardization assessments, and site structure assessments
- Manage back-end SEO elements such as, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, google analytics, etc.
- Support change control and change management activities for the digital marketing team
- Maintain, improve and translate content globally to all teams
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Design, Marketing or a related field preferred
- 2+years of Web Design and management
- Preferred experience with Sitecore, Drupal, Adobe, Wordpress
- Experience with data driven analytics and reporting using Google Analytics or similar platform
- Previous experience with development of SEO, content categorization/structure, and content development, distribution and measurement
- Functional knowledge of HTML and CSS, understanding how design translates to code
- Impeccable time management, including a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Expert communication skills, including the ability to convey cogent, compelling business cases to peers and senior leadership
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.