If you are a Software Developer with WordPress experience, you’re in the right place! Our global technology client is in need of a Web Developer
with WordPress for their North Dallas office.
The Web Developer will be responsible for designing and developing a prototype website and other digital properties. The developer will work directly with clients, designers, brand strategists, writers, marketers, and other developers to create an attractive and user-friendly website. The ideal candidate will be well versed with XML, WordPress, LAMP, PHP, JSON, SOAP, API, WPEngine, SASS.
**Must be a strong team-player, self-motivated and have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Serve as front line for Designing and Developing a custom website
- Establish and guide website architecture
- Design & implement new features & functionality for front end & back end applications
- Work at integrating with third-party APIs
- Assist with the integration of a legacy CMS
- Ensure high performance & availability for all technical aspects of the new WordPress CMS
- Collaborate with design team on layout of all web content, applications, and web related services
- Ensure that the site is compatible with various browsers
- Ensure hosting is optimized for speed and adheres to all accessibility requirements
- Interface with the marketing and content teams to ensure structure, design and search/SEO support company initiatives
- Maintain, improve and translate content globally to all teams
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Design, Marketing or a related field
- 4+years of Web Design, Development and management
- Experience hosting multiple sites on WPEngine
- Experience with a task runner like Gulp or anything similar
- Impeccable time management, including a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Expert communication skills, including the ability to convey cogent, compelling business cases to peers and senior leadership