Our client is a well-established global High Tech company. We are in search of Oracle DBAs to assist with a company-wide ERP upgrade from Oracle EBS version 12.1.3 to 12.2.9. The ideal candidate will have strong collaboration skills to effectively work with a several business partners across the organization and must have 3 years working in the Oracle E-Business Suite product line.
**multiple location options - please apply with desired cities/states
**No VISA sponsorship is permitted for these roles
If you are excited about working for an innovative global company, you will love the environment and the opportunities to secure a strong career path with this company. Genius Road works with the world’s largest organizations and government agencies to deliver excellent solutions.
- Provide production support to work on all Oracle project initiatives (upgrades, patches, security areas, disaster recovery).
- Install, configure, and maintain Oracle Enterprise Manager, which includes tuning metrics, setting alert thresholds, and configuring automation corrective actions for all database and Oracle EBS environments.
- Develop, design, and implement the Oracle database strategy.
- Improve database performance and take part in capacity planning for future database scalability to support demanding business requirements across the organization.
- Design and implement backup and recovery procedures.
- Resolve incident and problem tickets.
- Document and maintain procedures related to Oracle and EBS instances.
- Work with Oracle and other software vendors to resolve business critical problems and ensuring proper licensing agreements.
- Provide ongoing support for upgrades, patching, migrations, cloning, and performance tuning of databases and EBS applications.
- Implement Oracle RAC, automatic storage management, disaster recovery strategies, and proactive alerting at desired levels according to industry best practices.
- Drive continuous improvement for the integrity of the database and the organization.
- Ensure a high level of efficiency while providing solutions in a timely manner.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5+years in database administration capacity
- 3+years of experience working with Oracle EBS
- Must be a hands-on team player, motivated and able to be flexible with work-hours servicing a global clientele.