Our client is a well-established global High Tech company. We are in search a Production Planning and Scheduling Manager
to oversee internal and external production plans relating to order releases and capacity planning goals. The ideal candidate will be based in the Hartford, CT
office and have experience with lean manufacturing principles along with a strong attention to detail with a proactive mindset to meeting corporate initiatives.
If you are excited about working for an innovative global company, you will love the environment and the opportunities to secure a strong career path with this company. Genius Road works with the world’s largest organizations and government agencies to deliver excellent solutions.
- Responsible for capacity planning objectives relating to orders and scheduling
- Responsible for interfacing with personnel, customers, vendors and any subcontractors
- Develop monthly production plans to support all product delivery and shipping goals
- Plan and monitor production jobs and purchase orders for appropriate subcontractors in order to support customer requirements
- Coordinate activities across all departments and working with other supervisors to ensure timely delivery
- Continuously monitor production and inventory to ensure best planning initiatives are in place to correct any problems while also logging any variances.
- Make appropriate recommendations for operations improvements
- Review any schedule changes and assess proper action
- Resolve any discrepancies with customer orders to ensure efficient production for future orders
- Provide management reports for status updates as well as a detailed plan of project completion dates
- Ensure a high level of efficiency while providing innovative solutions in a timely manner
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- BA/BS degree, or related field preferred (will evaluate work experience especially in lean manufacturing principles in lieu of degree)
- Must have an understanding of ERP/MRP and planning systems
- Proficiency with various software to assist with analysis and planning (MS Project and Oracle)
- Ability to manage multiple aspects of the supply chain to reach corporate initiatives
- Must be a hands-on team player, motivated and able to be flexible with work-hours servicing a global clientele.