Come be part of this growing and progressive team!! Our client is adding a Sr. Help Desk Technician
to assist their clientele across the Northern PA area. The Sr. Help Desk Technician will provide support to over 700 end-users, handling escalations from the tier 1 and 2 support team. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized and have an excellent ability to communicate and problem solve in providing quality control on support tickets, and help manage and monitor the service desk.
This position will be remote, with occasional travel to client sites throughout PA. Periodic work will also be done at client offices in other states and overnight travel as required.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a innovative organization that continues to invest in their employees, their services and their infrastructure. The client’s headquarters are located in NY and they have team members and customers across the US.
- Resolve technical issues as submitted on tickets by clients
- Provide client service to both end users and client leadership
- Provide incident response, monitoring, investigation, project implementation, as well as basic operational support
- Provide resolution of potential and actual service problems
- Supervise the prioritization of tickets, queue management, and scheduling
- Train and support less experienced team members
- Assist in the development, monitoring, processes to outline how problems are identified, documented, assigned and corrected
- Help maintain client infrastructure documentation
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate to client base
- Ensure that help desk team meets specified customer service goals and SLAs
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
- Help establish best practices through the entire technical support process
- Provide ongoing customer feedback to management team
- Work with internal teams to develop and refine internal processes as needed
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- College or University degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Industry-relevant certifications are highly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience at a high-volume tech support held desk environment
- Expertise in Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft Office suite
- Hands-on experience working with Active Directory and Exchange/Office 365
- Knowledge of standard networking protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, and OSPF
- Exceptional time and task management skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Strong communication and client facing skills required
- Some previous leadership and mentoring experience preferred
- Some Knowledge of VoIP Systems