We are currently recruiting for a Telecom Account Executive (Enterprise Sales)
for the DFW area. Our client is a high profile and well respected company in the wireless telecommunications arena providing an exceptional and rewarding compensation package for the right individual. The ideal candidate will be local to the Dallas, TX area with strong connections to current, former or potential clients to bring to the table.
**Will only evaluate candidates that have solid tenure in previous roles. 2-3 years.. no job hoppers
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and close opportunities for Fiber, Transport, and High Bandwidth IP products and services.
- Implement strategy for sales to carriers and managing sales cycle
- Identify and be able to engage local carrier decision makers
- Organize and prepare proposal packages for consideration of proposed deals/structures
- Generation of sales strategies to be implemented both internally and externally for the respective region based upon local knowledge.
- Ability to interact with clients, consultants, property owners and staff.
Education and/or Experience:
- MUST have a basic understanding of Data networks and managed network services competencies
- Bachelor's degree; Outside sales experience may substitute for part of education requirement
- Demonstrated success as a top sales performer consistently exceeding quota
- Ability to prospect, qualify, and close at multiple levels Preferred Qualifications
- Strong computer knowledge: MS Office including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; contact management software experience
- Established carrier and vendor contacts a plus
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Knowledge of and local to the Dallas, TX and surrounding area.
- BA/BS degree required and/or 3+ years wireless or telco sales experience.
- Professional relationship builder with exceptional communication skills and follow-up abilities.