Our client is in need of an Enterprise Security Architect
that will be responsible for leading, designing and defining security standards while ensuring adoption of frameworks congruent with the organization’s business and technology strategy. We are looking for a SME that can leverage a broad knowledge base, provide guidance in the overlay of security as it relates to the infrastructure and cloud initiatives and the effectiveness of all security technology relating to enterprise IT.
If you are customer-focused and results-driven, can work in a fluid and growing environment, this is an amazing opportunity to join a winning organization that is well established nationally with strong values and leadership. Their strong culture is also evidence of their excellent retention rate!
**Ideal candidates should be in the located in the state of PA or OH
with quarterly travel to Pittsburgh, PA
for meetings, demos and presentations.
**only CITIZENS or GREEN CARD HOLDERS will be considered
- Plan, design, review all security architecture and systems relating to the business
- Review and plan introduction/implementation of new technologies with a security integration and overlay
- Collaborate with Engineering, Audit, DevOps groups to ensure alignment with the overall intended design
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements to existing processes and systems
- Work with the engineering team on best practices to propose new technology
- Provide standards and governance oversight for the enterprise with SOPs
- Present in-depth analysis on gaps or proposed methods with presentations to executive engagement and to technical teams for implementation or remediation
- Ensure proper auditing of all tasks related to securing and maintaining the operational health of the infrastructure
- Develop strong policies, documentation and revision of processes and procedures while also adhering to State and Federal legislation and regulations
- Continuously monitor industry security updates, technologies and best practices to improve security management for the business and enterprise groups
- Continuously evaluate security architecture, teams and processes to provide sound recommendations for improvement
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, business, MIS, computer science OR equivalent work experience (Master’s degree preferred)
- CISSP-ISSAP and TOGAF are the preferred certifications
- CISM/CEH/CISA additional certifications are a plus
- 6+ years of experience in security assessment
- 4+ years of experience in security architecture and development
- Broad knowledge of Information Security technologies, techniques and processes as it relates to the clod with AZURE and AWS
- Experience with the Agile Methodology
- Impeccable communication skills with the ability to translate data into visualizations, crafting of presentations for executive management, and a demonstrated record of strong leadership
- Ability to navigate and work effectively across a complex, geographically dispersed organization
- Ability to build consensus and cooperation as well as to influence, interact and negotiate with senior leadership in the organization
- Experience leading complex technical projects, meeting target timelines, facilitating project meetings, authoring project documentation, issue resolution, and project resource identification
- Ability to work in a fluid environment, be a self-starter and work with minimal direction or oversight