Our healthcare client, is in need of a Sr. Tableau Developer
for a long-term project in Austin, TX
**The Contractor will be working remotely initially and then required to work ON SITE in Austin, TX.
Our client is an elite organization relied upon to provide trustworthy, up to the minute data regarding infectious diseases and infection rates related to a variety of initiatives. The Contractor will be working on creating computer system and data visualization solutions to improve business processes. This role involves tasks such as creating Tableau dashboard reports, working with developers, creating business intelligence reports and visualizations, and attending feedback sessions to improve systems.
If you love solving problems, you are a team player and you can manage your time effectively to meet deadlines all while juggling to keep projects on schedule, then this role is for you!
- Create technical solutions and compile Tableau dashboards to solve business needs by translating the requirements and finding innovative resolutions
- Create tools to store data effectively within the organization
- Maintain data analytics platforms for strong data mining
- Conduct unit tests and develop database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Continuously evaluate and improve existing systems
- Collaborate with teams within the business to integrate new systems to streamline workflow and company processes
- Create reports based on completed projects while ensuring strong technical documentation for senior members of staff and colleagues within the IT department to serve as a reference guides
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 8+ years of experience developing Tableau Dashboards
- Experience with publishing internal and external dashboards
- Strong ability to collaborate and present at the executive level (regarding dashboards)
- Experience working with various data sources to include Relational Databases (e.g. MS SQL Server)
- Previous Project management expertise to structure work and timelines
- Experience working on projects utilizing Agile project management methodologies