Our client, a leader in Healthcare IT Solutions is growing their US presence! A true game changer in the industry and at the forefront of technology, they are looking for a Senior Software Architect
experience. The Senior Software Architect will be responsible for leading the ERP cloud-based architecture to ensure proper deployments and scalability.
**This is a remote position with occasional travel to client site as required.
Specific Job Duties:
- Lead in the development and configuration of solutions for new and emerging technologies with the domain framework and the associated technical roadmap for Microsoft Azure capabilities (Functions, SQL database services, Synapse, Data Factory, Databricks, and Data Lake)
- Provide professional knowledge and experience of information systems security identity policies and large enterprise scale practices
- Identify, design, build, and implement API services for cloud deployments
- Review, test and select appropriate platforms which will integrate well for Azure platform
- Design and build technology solutions while also maintaining existing infrastructure and pipeline
- Provide ongoing development (.NET, Java) and Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment for cloud services
- Assist junior staff regarding complex issues and best practices
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Assurance, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field of study.
- 7+ years of practical experience in the field of IT with a strong grasp of modern Azure development practices used in the implementation of Enterprise Solutions
- Must have have experience working in Continuous Development/Integration/Continuous Delivery platform
- Must have experience working with cloud automation tools such as Kubernetes, Containers, GIT, Visual Studio Team Server/Team Foundation Server (VSTS/TFS), etc.
- Experience with Azure Synapse Analytics to ensure smooth data integration with enterprise data warehouses and big data analytics
- Experience working with Open Source Database like Azure Database for PostgreSQL
- Experience working with Azure Cognitive Services (or at least 1 year of Machine Learning experience)
- Prior experience in delivering software solutions for healthcare or life sciences organizations is highly desirable
- Ability to exercise independent judgment when applying skills with independent problem-solving capabilities
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across business units
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and mentor other software engineers