Our client is a leader in accelerating and redefining network transformation for Service Providers by offering a comprehensive product portfolio across every layer of the network infrastructure. The team is growing and they are in need of a Sr. Contracts and Technology Procurement Manager
for a growing division in their North Dallas Office location. The purpose of this position is to support the global procurement office by aiding with several divisions in procuring equipment, working with vendors and assisting with contract reviews and RFPs given the release of a variety of products covered through web/mobile interfaces.
Come join a world class strategic sourcing team surrounded by a diverse array of peers from various industries and backgrounds where you’ll unlock opportunities in the procurement of indirect services across all areas of this global technical organization. YOU must be a strong team-player, self-motivated and have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, global environment for this role.
**This position will be remote at least through mid 2021 due to COVID-19, but will eventually be located in the North Dallas office and an on-going remote/flexible work environment is provided.
- Use detailed analysis and understanding of the spend categories to determine where Procurement can bring the best value to the organization
- Provide subject matter expertise on complex purchasing, legal & contractual issues
- Conduct and lead commercial and legal negotiations with suppliers - Prepare legal documents such as NDA's, Agreements, Amendments and RFP’s.
- Structure commercial negotiations, agreements, SLAs and total cost of ownership in ways that optimize capital expenditures, operating expenses, and risk management
- Liaise with Supply Chain Management and Account Teams on a daily basis to support the Strategic Sourcing process
- Perform supplier relationship management and reviews
- Optimize the supply base to meet the changing requirements of the category
- Manage ongoing business relations with a variety of suppliers
- Develop relationships with senior leadership and product stakeholders in the organization to properly source new products and services with correct specifications
- Continuously explore new business opportunities (new suppliers, business models and methods)
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and drive significant, tangible financial benefits to the business
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA, MS or other advanced degree a plus
- Engineering background or degree is highly desirable
- 5+ years of purchasing experience in the telecom/software space
- Previous experience in a high-tech, telecommunications or a global technology firm is critical
- Impeccable time management skills, attention to detail with the ability to manage several tasks/projects simultaneously to meet deliverable deadlines - especially servicing a global clientele
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to interface with executive stakeholders and outside vendors with strong presentation skills
- Must be an expert with the MSOffice suite