Human Resources Manager (Global Technology Company)
Our client is a global innovator in the technology industry. We are currently seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager
for their Dallas office
. The HR Manager will be responsible for guiding the Executive Team locally with an emphasis on securing new sales leadership roles for expanding areas of business while establishing best practices, driving the processes and tools needed to ensure quality objectives are met and align with all other global locations.
This is a leading organization focused on client engagement and growing exponentially. The ideal candidate should have a former background working for one of the large consulting firms
and with the experience in providing an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
The HR Manager will ensure strong implementation of services, policies, and programs, while serving on the executive management team to assist and advise company managers.
General Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development
- 6+ years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions
- Strong preference for candidates with a background from a large global consulting firm or a significant global technology company
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations
- Active affiliation with other HR networks, organizations and ongoing community involvement
- Above average oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant and advisor to the executive management team
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment with strong database management and record keeping
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Strong Talent Acquisition background in a technical consulting environment
- Excels at mentoring and leading junior employees and assisting with their career progression
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Policy review and documentation
- Staffing and recruiting
- Organizational and space planning
- Performance management and process improvement
- Organizational development
- Ensure compliance to regulatory matters
- Employee orientation, development, and training
- Employee relations and communications
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employee services and counseling
- Manage external vendors (PEO, 401k etc)