North Dallas Area
Full Time – Permanent
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 4+ years of commercial and industrial experience with facility renovation (mechanical sizing and layout, duct and pipe sizing/routing etc)
- Passionate about managing projects and clients both internally and externally
- Proactive, professional, timely, and detail-oriented approach for deliverables to exceed client expectations
Our client, a reputable Design and Engineering firm in Dallas is seeking a full time junior to mid-level Mechanical Engineer to join their award-winning growing team and service their fortune 1000 clients nationwide. The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for a variety of areas for commercial construction projects focused on Cleanrooms, Data Centers and "Mission-Critical" facilities.
The firm is known for their solid reputation to deliver excellent design solutions through a unique combination of state-of-the-art technology, innovative engineering, and a talented, highly qualified team. This is an amazing close-nit team that works hard and plays hard. An incredible company culture, extensive tenure across all business units and strong employee satisfaction complimented by a rewarding PTO plan and all health and dental benefits paid for by the firm! Come grow your career here!!
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise, an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Develop high-quality mechanical design solutions for industrial and commercial facility renovation projects
- Consolidate information from the project manager and all other design disciplines to create a comprehensive set of construction documents
- Coordinate mechanical design with the architect and other disciplines to ensure constructability
- Attend kickoff, coordination, and site meetings for all projects
- Communicate with colleagues, external consultants, and vendors to accomplish design assignments
- Communicate with permitting entities and utility companies to ensure design compliance
- May be asked to work with the sales team on delivering impactful presentations for new business
- May be asked to assist with cost estimate proposals for new projects