Lead Software Engineer/DevOps
REMOTE, USA – must be physically located in the US
: no VISA sponsorships will be considered
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering OR equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of Software Development from a DevOps standpoint
- Must have a solid background with DevOps and previous evaluation of technologies with the ability to work in a Continuous Development/Integration/Continuous Delivery platform
- Must have experience working with DevOps tools like GIT, Jenkins and open source containers such as Kubernetes or Docker
- Must have strong experience with scripting, especially with Groovy and some familiarity with Java, Ruby, PHP or similar is helpful
- Experience writing web applications and APIs
- Strong experience with Test Automation framework such as Zalenium, SauceLabs, and Perfecto
- Experience with the Agile Methodology
- Experience in serverless technology and framework is a plus
- Additional experience with Salesforce is preferred
- Ability to navigate and work effectively across a complex, geographically dispersed organization
- Lead in the development and configuration of solutions for new and emerging technologies
- Responsible for building and accelerating the DevOps pipleline
- Evaluate market tools, provide Proof of Concepts and assemble presentations/demos on varying technologies with pros and cons
- Review, test and select appropriate platforms which will integrate well with current technology and infrastructure
- Design and build technology solutions while also maintaining existing infrastructure and pipeline
- Provide ongoing analysis on the most complex client requirements to resolve any functional problems encountered
- Assist junior staff regarding complex issues and best practices
The Lead Software Engineer will be responsible for evaluating new technology for the team and ensuring proper go to market strategies. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background in software development with the ability to support a technology innovation development team as they explore new technologies and business opportunities for the organization.
The position offers an opportunity for an individual to be working on cutting-edge and new technology constantly. Not to mention, an attractive compensation package (base and bonus), extensive vacation allotment, along with incredible benefits and other creative perks, makes this a sought after opportunity with an amazing corporation who cares about a strong vision and culture!
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.