We are in need of a full-time Construction Project Manager
in Houston, TX. Our national client provides TurnKey Solutions from Engineering, Real Estate and Construction services for Small, In-building and Towers.
The Construction Project Manager will be assigned projects with the ability and experience in managing in-house crews and occasional outside vendors to complete projects.
- Oversees onsite performance and supervision of all crew members ensuring safety standards are upheld while delivering quality work
- Oversees Project Coordinator progress and timelines adhered to
- Ensures all required closeouts documents are properly reviewed and submitted in a timely and complete manner
- Responsible for ES&H and QA/QC on a site by site basis
- Assists with project execution performance including scope, cost, safety, quality, scheduling, implementation, and delivery to customer satisfaction
- Ensures project status reports are submitted and project trackers updated meeting all specifications
- Responsible for Audits, True-Ups and Change-Orders
- Ensures proper tracking and coordination of all materials with the appropriate set schedule
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- High School Degree - Associate’s Degree preferred
- At least 4 years of telecommunications construction experience
- Must be highly organized and have experience with prioritizing multiple tasks and projects
- Knowledge of the building permit process and material ordering and tracking
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on customer care and service delivery
- In-dept analytical skills with the ability to utilize a variety of computer software and programs for tracking projects (Sitetracker, Siterra, etc).
- Must have exceptional Microsoft Office skills, especially MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license