Our client, a reputable Design and Engineering firm with offices nation-wide is seeking a full time Electrical Engineer (PE) to join their award-winning team in DALLAS, TX. The EOR (Engineer of Record) will be looked upon as the design leader/decision maker and be the primary resource for all things electrical. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for leading the project design by managing resources, preparing specifications, and reviewing all aspects of electrical engineering for building systems including but not limited to HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection. The engineer will also monitor the installation of designed equipment and systems to ensure compliance with the design and building codes.
**May consider an EIT if no PE granted as of yet
The firm is known for their solid reputation to deliver excellent design solutions through a unique combination of state-of-the-art technology, innovative engineering, and a talented, highly qualified team. This is a great opportunity to drive and grow the business that is most often won through current clients and their referrals.
- Working with in-house disciplines for both A & E
- Perform all work related to HVAC systems and controls (design and optimization)
- Create and modify electrical system and component drawings
- Sign and seal drawings
- Attend client and meetings on occasion to share that expertise and provide guidance
- Develop and maintain good client relationships
- Work with the sales team on delivering impactful presentations for new business
- Write and propose cost estimates for new projects
- Mentor, teach, and train junior engineers as needed
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Genius Road, LLC. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering from an ABET Accredited College
- 5+ years of electrical/power/lighting design in retail, commercial and industrial building types
- Registered Professional (PE license) required
- Proficient with AutoCad or Solid Works for generating and modifying 2D and 3D designs
- Passionate about managing projects and clients both internal and external
- Proactive, professional, timely, and detail-oriented approach to managing project schedules, and deliverables to exceed client expectations