Our client is a leader in accelerating and redefining network transformation for Service Providers by offering a comprehensive product portfolio across every layer of the network infrastructure. The team is growing and they are in need of a Product Brand Manager
for a growing division in their North Dallas Office location. The purpose of this position is to generate marketing collateral (both digital and traditional) to support the business unit by creating compelling messaging adding in the release of a variety of products covered through web/mobile interfaces.
**Must be a strong team-player, self-motivated and have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, global environment for this role.
- Create new marketing collateral (newsletters, blog posts, forums, web content, other presentations and messaging vehicles as required).
- Contribute to strategic story-telling using digital, multi-media, and traditional platforms as required.
- Identify market trends and lead other related responsibilities to promote the executive team's thought leadership in the mobile enterprise communications arena.
- Work with other internal team members, agencies, vendors to deliver appropriate content.
- Work with technical team to deliver product demonstrations (meetings, trade shows, webinars).
- Work with the sales teams to design, implement and deliver creative training sessions.
- Maintain and manage Content Marketing project plan and editorial calendar.
- Continuously research market options, evaluate competitors as well as other trends to identify key insights and translate into actionable marketing strategies.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA, MS or other advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years of digital/software product management experience
- Previous experience in a high-tech, telecommunications or a global technology firm is critical
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to manage several tasks/projects simultaneously to meet deliverable deadlines - especially servicing a global clientele
- Must have excellent writing skills and exemplary editorial skills with a strong knowledge of proper grammar
- Ability to interface with executive stakeholders and outside vendors with strong presentation skills
- Must be an expert with the MSOffice suite
- Proficiency in image creation products like Photoshop, Affinity Photo
- Proficiency in video products such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere
- Good understanding of illustration software such as Affinity Designer, Adobe Creative Suite etc.