DevOps Implementation Consultant
– Remote (Canada)
Our client is seeking a highly skilled and adaptable DevOps Implementation Consultant
to join their global team. The ideal candidate will serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) at the intersection of implementation and DevOps, orchestrating the successful deployment of SaaS solutions. Our client is a leader in the database release automation to accelerate the software delivery process.
The position offers a rewarding compensation structure, a generous vacation package and home office stipend. Come join an amazing team with a remote culture and the opportunity for extensive career growth!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Strong experience with Agile and DevOps concepts and methodologies
- Experience implementing projects on CI/CD platforms (Harness, Spinnaker, Jenkins, and Octopus)
- Demonstrated proficiency with Git workflows and Git usage
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and Postgres
- Experience with cloud environments
- Ensure strong client coordination and communication as well as technical comprehension
- Advise customers on their database DevOps strategy and provide training and technical support
- Document, prioritize, track and drive customer requirements and technical solutions
- Perform customer implementations on CI/CD platforms (requirements, design, implementation, testing, and documentation)
- Coach and review the work of other technical staff throughout the implementation process
- Install, upgrade, configure and implement products and solutions
- Oversee and administer time/budget constraints, communicating with the client when anything changes during the implementation period
- Coordinate with other Client Services, Product and Development team members to meet development and configuration milestones, being able to develop guidelines, programs, tasks, reports, etc. to meet the client's requirements
- Diagnose and document complex customer problems, efficiently reproduce customer issues, document reproduction steps for engineering and resolution steps for the customer
- Provide post - implementation assistance during the transition from implementation to maintenance
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise, an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.