Our client is a well-established High Tech global company. The team is growing and they are in need of an Investor Relations Analyst
for their public relations division in their North Dallas Office location.
This position is a contract position
looking for someone with 2-3 years of experience to assist the company’s public relations group IMMEDIATELY. The ideal candidate will be sharp, able to think clearly and quickly through scenarios, detailed, organized and a “wearer of many hats”.
Come join a winning organization that is working with cutting-edge technology and growing exponentially. This is a 3 month contract initially with the opportunity to convert to a permanent role.
- Coordinate IR activities, including investor and analyst conferences, conference calls, meetings, travel and IR publications
- Perform research and analysis of peers/competitors and IR technology trends
- Prepare and distribute news releases, shareholder reports and other public documents and publications
- Facilitate regular contact with influencers – book briefings and inquiries, arrange meetings for senior executives for regular discussions with key analysts
- Manage meeting logistics for stakeholders (phone, in-person and video)
- Assist in research requests
- Ensure constant contact and interaction with company database and internal websites
- Monitor and drive social media engagement with key analysts and influencers
- Promote and maintain positive public image of the company
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Public Relations, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in an IR/AR type of role
- Ability to discretely handle confidential and sensitive information
- Previous experience in a high-tech, global technology firm is highly desired
- Must hold impeccable time management and organization skills
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent writing and communication skills
- Must have strong presentation skills
- Must have good multi-tasking skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Outstanding thoroughness, attention to detail, and accuracy in work product is extremely important
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word