Sr. Financial Systems Analyst (PeopleSoft)
12 months + potential extensions
***The primary work location will be REMOTE
for this role but the candidate should be in Texas.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field
- 8+ years of combined experience
- 5+ years working with PeopleSoft, Oracle and SQL reporting
- Understanding WebServices (SOAP, RESTful)
- Excellent experience with IT SDLC processes and on Agile Projects
- Strong background managing project teams through implementations
- Provide systems analysis & design input into technical projects to address business requirements under the broad guidance of the IT Applications Manager, IT Director, and agency management
- Conduct data mining activities and generate reports using SQL, SQR report writing, Oracle BI Publisher, and Excel
- Develop backend PeopleSoft processes utilizing App Designer and People Tools
- Manage and automate processes and the secure transmission of data (SFTP and SMB) between servers and users
- Help ensure application security and performance monitoring, evaluating and maintaining systems and procedures
- Develop, coordinate, and implement testing plans for functional processes during system development and quality assurance
- Develop technical documentation of business system processes
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new project rollout. The position offers an excellent compensation package with some additional advancement/extension opportunities into other departments if interested.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.