Mechanical Engineer, EIT
North Dallas Area
Full Time – Permanent
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2+ years of commercial and industrial experience with facility renovation (mechanical sizing and layout, duct and pipe sizing/routing etc)
- Passionate about managing projects and clients both internally and externally
- Proactive, professional, timely, and detail-oriented approach for deliverables to exceed client expectations
Our client, a reputable Design and Engineering firm in Dallas is seeking a full time junior to mid-level Mechanical Engineer to join their award-winning growing team and service their fortune 1000 clients nationwide. The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for a variety of areas for commercial construction projects focused on Cleanrooms, Data Centers and "Mission-Critical" facilities.
The firm is known for their solid reputation to deliver excellent design solutions through a unique combination of state-of-the-art technology, innovative engineering, and a talented, highly qualified team. This is an amazing close-nit team that works hard and plays hard. An incredible company culture, extensive tenure across all business units and strong employee satisfaction complimented by a rewarding PTO plan and all health and dental benefits paid for by the firm! Come grow your career here!!
Genius Road, LLC. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Develop high-quality mechanical design solutions for industrial and commercial facility renovation projects
- Consolidate information from the project manager and all other design disciplines to create a comprehensive set of construction documents
- Coordinate mechanical design with the architect and other disciplines to ensure constructability
- Attend kickoff, coordination, and site meetings for all projects
- Communicate with colleagues, external consultants, and vendors to accomplish design assignments
- Communicate with permitting entities and utility companies to ensure design compliance
- May be asked to work with the sales team on delivering impactful presentations for new business
- May be asked to assist with cost estimate proposals for new projects