Sr. Network Engineer/Lead
Full Time Opportunity
Location: North Dallas area (WFH flexibility)
*This is an exciting opportunity with a significant growth trajectory with a well-respected organization, offering an excellent compensation package. The benefits offered have won awards for being well above industry standard!
Our client is in need of a Sr. Network Engineer/Lead for their Headquarters in the North Dallas area to work with a team in designing, supporting, maintaining, developing, documenting and implementation of a data center & multi-site operational infrastructure environment. This includes disaster recovery, high availability, capacity planning, and network security. We need an individual that will apply strong leadership and management skills to establish collaborative partnerships with accountability for executing against the corporate business strategy to achieve organizational goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, OR equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of experience working in an IT infrastructure environment
- 3+ years proven experience in a leadership/management capacity with network operations
- Previous experience working with service providers in a co-managed environment
- Good experience with Cloud and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) technologies (laaS, DaaS, DWaaS, etc.) Advanced Disaster Recovery and Data Protection
- Prior experience managing SDWAN, Cisco networking/voice, Fortinet, Microsoft Technologies to include but not limited to: Windows Server OS, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File and Print, Wireless technologies such as Meraki and 802. 1x Cisco UCS, Cisco ISE
- Must have good analytical and organizational skills with a strong sense of urgency in solving problems
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills, and be extremely customer service oriented
- Lead and develop internal engineering team with proper metrics and effective management tools to measure capacity requirements and performance
- Manage external service partners
- Design effective processes of the security architecture to ensure regulatory compliance and internal controls to adequately protect the organization's most critical data
- Manage and maintain a technical hybrid infrastructure consisting of public/private cloud and on-premise infrastructure
- Ability to assist with integrating third party solutions
- Develop technical flow diagrams and other schematics necessary for technical environment representation
- Develop and execute overall strategy for the department while aligning with corporate technology strategy
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise, an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.