We are currently recruiting for a Telecom Sales Executive
in the New York, NY area. Our client is a high profile wireless telecommunications provider and will ensure an exceptional and rewarding compensation package for the right individual. The position has a base and uncapped commission potential! The ideal candidate will have experience selling to Enterprise Clients (B2B), be local to New York with strong connections with Fortune 1000 stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying and closing large opportunities and selling wireless services and products.
- Experience in implementing sound sales strategies.
- Identify and be able to engage local business decision makers.
- Organize and prepare proposal packages for consideration of proposed deals/structures.
- Coordinate internal resources, including sales, leasing, zoning, regulatory compliance, construction, and staff for proposals.
- Generation of sales strategies to be implemented both internally and externally for the respective region based upon local knowledge.
- May be required to travel across a specific territory – valid driver’s license is a must.
Education and/or Experience:
- Wireless Sales and decent technical background experience in a variety of areas.
- Strong cold calling expertise, good networking and lead generation along with experience in presenting to C-Level executives.
- Additional experience in site acquisition, site development, construction management, zoning, sales, business development is helpful.
- Established Fortune 1000 contacts.
Genius Road is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Knowledge of and local to the New York market.
- 4+ years wireless or telco sales experience.
- BA/BS degree preferred (but not required).
- Proven ability excelling at sales goals and quotas.
- Professional relationship builder with exceptional communication skills and follow-up abilities.