Our client has engaged us in a search for an Identity Access Manager
in the Pittsburgh, PA area. With an extremely progressive and exciting culture, where people are creative and collaborative in their contributions, the opportunity to manage a winning team and progress within a solid organization will make this an attractive opportunity. Our client has a well-established reputation in the marketplace along with strong health benefits and solid compensation package, good bonus potentials and other perks.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for understanding, following, and implementing Enterprise Access standards, baseline, security procedures and policies. This is a managerial leadership position, responsible for supporting the daily application access management operations of the Access Services team.
*May consider relocation assistance for non-local candidates.
*Client will also consider sponsoring Visa for ideal candidate.
- Overseeing operations and the effectiveness of assigned security technology and programs.
- Managing resources that enable security control effectiveness with a team and technology.
- Monitoring of trends and continuously assesses staff/security system capabilities to meet business demands.
- Strong policy development, audit mitigation, and other tasks related to securing and maintaining the operational health of the infrastructure.
- Continuously evaluate security systems, teams and processes to provide recommendations to maintain continuity and operational health.
- Providing strong documentation while also revising procedures and playbooks for teams, processes and technology to provide a standard security practice and increase team effectiveness.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 7+ years of industry experience.
- At least 4 years in a management or lead capacity.
- Deep experience with Identity and Access Management as a focus area within Information Security.
- Broad knowledge of Information Security technologies, principles, techniques and processes.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize tools and techniques for assessing the effectiveness of information security measures, identifying potential risk exposures, and protecting the availability, confidentiality and audit trails of information from destruction or manipulation.
- Expert skills with Microsoft Office automation products for daily and ad-hoc reporting (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, and Access), and visualization and reporting platforms such as Tableau, Spotfire, and Crystal Reports.
- Proficient in Windows, Midrange and Mainframe access provisioning and security systems.
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking.
- Ability to work with Technical and Non-Technical business owners.
- Ability to navigate and work effectively across a complex, geographically dispersed organization.
- Ability to build consensus and cooperation as well as to influence, interact and negotiate with senior leadership in the organization.
- Knowledge of change and project management methodologies and principles and the ability to integrate them into project design.
- Familiarity with Six Sigma tools and vocabulary.
- Impeccable communication skills, able to translate data into visualizations, crafting of presentations for executive management, and a demonstrated record of strong leadership capability in a matrixed, multi-layered organization.
- Detailed, bank specific access administration knowledge in Windows, Midrange and Mainframe Platforms with emphasis on security and access controls is a plus.
- Must be able to identify, analyze and address problems to resolve issues whenever possible in way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization.
- Must have strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management.