Our client is a leader in accelerating and redefining network transformation for Service Providers by offering a comprehensive product portfolio across every layer of the network infrastructure. The team is growing and they are in need of a Procurement Coordinator
for their North Dallas Office location. The purpose of this position is to manage the sourcing, procurement, and management of suppliers and vendors in support a variety of technical projects. **Must be a strong team-player, self-motivated and have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, global environment.
- Responsible for designing and implementing sourcing strategies and procurement plans to support account, corporate and client strategies and objectives.
- Drafts, reviews, negotiates, and maintains legal and commercial contracts in addition to other business documents in support of the purchase of goods and services (ie. NDAs, MSAs, RFPs etc).
- Reviews and/or prepares and negotiates contracts in adherence to company policies and legal requirements and compliance.
- Manages the relationships with vendors including contract initiations, expirations, extensions renewals, and terminations.
- Interfaces with/advises peers and corporate management staff with changes or results.
- Evaluates suppliers’ quotations with regards to specifications, price, delivery, credit terms to ensure collaboration and agreement with the requirements of the internal business units.
- Ensures all data entered in procurement systems is clear and accurate for reporting purposes.
- Manages the supplier community performance by reviewing delivery and cost effective benchmarks.
- Continuously interface with stakeholders and business units to determine requirements, strategies, change in direction and ensure ongoing compliance and communication of policies to the vendor community.
- Continuously evaluate and source new vendors for products and services as required.
- Works with internal stakeholders in establishing, managing, creating RFPs and analyzing purchasing projects.
- Designs and manages the RFP processes to support program goals and requirements.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- 3+years of experience in a similar role, especially in the high-tech sector
- Experience with data driven analytics
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to manage several tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to interface with vendors
- Strong background in contract review, redlining and communicating changes
- Expert communication and follow-up skills