Our client is a well-known consulting firm to several multi-national companies and is seeking an SAP S/4Hana SD OTC Consultant
for a long-term project engagement in the Detroit, MI area
. The Consultant will be leading the activities of supporting and implementing SAP and related application solutions and functionality which effectively support the sales & distribution business processes.
The role entails knowledge and experience in the full SAP project life cycle methodology, including blueprinting and GAP analysis, configuration, documentation, interface integration, testing, training, deployment, and stabilization & hyper care support.
This is a 12-18 month project with an option to extend.
- Responsible for all technical and configuration aspects of the Sales and Distribution solution.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of new and modified solutions to support the Sales Distribution environments within the company
- Work with client staff and end-users to determine the functional requirements for the system within the SAP SD & OTC module
- Provide Level 2 and 3 support for Finance related business processes and applicable IT solutions
- Manage own work within the project team and ensure consistency and communication
- Oversee and support the functional SD deployment team
- Participate in the analysis and implementation of SD related change requests and further development as prioritized by the Data Owners
- Coordinate activities with other SAP team members
Genius Road, LLC. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s or other degree in Business Administration or Computer Science (or equivalent education)
- 5+ years’ experience with SAP SD in a project environment
- 4+ full life cycle project implementation
- Advanced knowledge of SAP SD including Sales, Distribution and Billing/Invoice
- Functional expertise in Vehicle Invoice replication to SAP S/4HANA
- Have good knowledge on EDI in SD area
- Ability to support and identify process improvements for the area of SD
- Ability to develop functional specifications
- Knowledge of the integration points with other Key modules: MM, PP, FI and WM
- Knowledge of SAP workbench, LSMW and IDOC-processing