Our client is looking to add a Sr. RF Design Engineer
to their team in NY. The ideal candidate will have an Electrical Engineering background with at least 5 years of microwave active circuit design and simulation background.
This is a permanent leadership role responsible for assisting a variety of projects for a reputable global organization with solid opportunities for advancement. They also offer an excellent compensation and benefits package.
**Must be a US Citizen
for this roles due to government contracts and security requirements
**Relocation Assistance available
for non-local candidates
Duties & Responsibilities:
Education AND Experience Requirements:
- Conceptualize and develop new RF and Microwave circuits, packages, and products
- Design and test low noise amplifiers and passive circuits
- Perform RF and microwave subassembly system analysis
- Perform electromagnetic simulations of microwave housings, transitions, and passive circuits
- Perform circuit simulations of microwave active circuits
- Recommend enhancements to systems and processes
- Develop specifications for microwave components and subassemblies
- Generate test and data reports
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related discipline (Master’s degree preferred)
- MUST HAVE at least 6+ years of work experience and a background in design engineering
- MUST HAVE at least 4+ years of experience in microwave active circuit design and simulation
- Low noise amplifier design experience required
- Previous experience in project management required
- Only U.S. Citizens can be considered for the role