Our client, a leader in Healthcare IT Solutions is growing their Dallas office! A relatively young company with already over 100 employees globally, they are expanding again and looking to add Jr. Analysts/Product Specialists
(to eventually become Business Analysts) and Product Managers to their US team. We have an immediate need for 2 Jr. customer-facing Analysts that have 1-2 years of experience (or have a degree in accounting, finance, business) and understand the IT healthcare compliance and payments arena.
The ideal candidates will have an appetite for learning, a strong customer service background, an ability to gather data from clients and relay information to internal systems and also the ability to assist and communicate with developers to enhance the users/customers experience with electronic claims processing.
**These are JUNIOR POSITIONS
- client only considering candidates with less than 3 years of professional experience
The primary responsibility of this role is to solicit, define, and manage requirements for internally and externally developed software. The candidate will define the business requirements, the technology processes and a variety of data models for technology solutions to help bridge the gap between the customer and the technology solution team of vendors and programmers.
Specific Job Duties:
- Gathers, interprets, and translates customer needs into functional and non-functional requirements
- Facilitates a critical communications role by interacting with users, project team members and development personnel
- Understands system behavior, inputs, and outputs as they relate to business functions
- Confirms that the new releases function is as intended and there is no negative impact to existing functionality
- Becomes the subject matter expert on the compliance solution and tools
- Maintains legal and regulatory compliance by researching and communicating requirements
- Researches regulations by reviewing regulatory bulletins and other sources of information.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Develops risk management strategies for clients in regards to compliance with healthcare reform laws
- Operates as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the portfolio of customers
- Builds and maintains strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develops a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Ensures the timely and successful delivery of the company's solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Assists with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance OR 2 years of related experience
- Previous experience in Tax preparation is highly desirable
- Interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements
- Analytical skills for transforming defined business needs into software requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to create effective requirements documents and review them with key project stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization.
- Basic understanding of software design and development.