Our healthcare client, is in need of a Java Developer
for a long-term project in Austin, TX
**The Contractor will be required to work ON SITE in Austin, TX.
Our client is an elite organization relied upon to provide trustworthy, up to the minute data regarding infectious diseases and infection rates related to a variety of initiatives. The Contractor will be working on developing custom solutions on the existing architecture and framework to meet key business objectives with advancement initiatives.
- Translate business requirements into detailed technical specifications and perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application
- Develop an architectural approach to meet key business objectives while developing custom Java applications
- Design, create and maintain users, roles, security settings, profiles, workflows, workflow rules, and assignment rules
- Execute unit tests
- Utilize analysis and diagramming tools to represent business processes
- Coach and mentor peers and emerging members of the team
- Participate in code reviews to ensure development quality
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 6+ years of experience as a Java Developer with a strong background in Java, J2EE, JSF, Spring, and Hibernate
- Skilled with Database query languages (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Experience using IDEs such as MyEclipse or IntelliJ
- Experience with functional testing of code changes in Integration environments
- Skilled in Oracle 11g or higher, Junit Framework, Free Marker API, JMeter
- Skilled in creating web services
- Must have worked with the web accessibility standard WCAG 2.0
- Experience working on projects utilizing Agile project management methodologies