Our healthcare client, is in need of a BMC Product Support Analyst
for a 9-12month REMOTE
project with a possibility to extend. This is an elite organization relied upon to provide trustworthy oversight for a variety of health initiatives across the state of Texas. Come be part of an exciting initiative!
***The Contractor will be working REMOTELY for this role with the headquarters based in Austin, TX***
The contractor will be responsible for coordinating and collaborating with various business units to gather requirements, complete specifications development, and then plan, monitor, and report project status for the development, testing, and implementation of new service requests.
- Work with the development team to review requirements and produce knowledge-based BMC articles
- Plan, coordinate and collaborate with various business units to draft, test, and promote knowledge based articles to production
- Gather requirements and complete specifications for development
- Plan, monitor and report project status
- Troubleshoot product and service concerns
- Communicate ongoing problems and fixes internally and with customers
- Guide customers on product features, product selection and configuration and implementation
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field
- 4 or more years of experience in the development and implementation of service requests and Knowledge Based Articles within an IT Service Management tool
- Must be familiar with standard concepts within BMC Product Suite
- Must have some former exposure to project management initiatives with the ability to perform duties independently