Our education based client, is in need of a few .Net Developers
to add to their growing team. This is a long-term project that will be required to work REMOTELY
. The positions will report into the local Austin, TX team and they are more than equipped to handle a virtual team!
**ALTHOUGH THIS IS IS A REMOTE POSITION ONLY CANDIDATES RESIDING IN THE US MAY APPLY.**
The role will be to support the highly regarded organization that handles all certifications for Texas educators. The developers will work with the Sr. Development Manager to provide support with designs and modifications or enhancements to the current system.
If you are passionate about improving outcomes for education services, if you love solving problems, if you are a team player and you can manage your time effectively to meet deadlines all while juggling to ensure your code is implemented successfully, then this role is for you! Come join a rewarding team that values productivity and strong contributions.
**The Consultants will be working REMOTELY for this role reporting into a team that is based in Austin, TX.
- Analysis of technical requirements and development of effective technical solutions
- Design and write code as required for selected customer systems
- Develop code to assist with software modifications and enhancements including automated unit test cases
- Performance tuning of existing processes with regard to stored procedures and .Net architecture
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field
- 7+ years working in Microsoft .NET and SQL Server
- Experience in prior online certification or licensing systems is highly desirable
- Exposure to project management initiatives in an Agile environment is a must