Our client, a leader in Healthcare IT Solutions is growing their US presence! A true game changer in the industry and at the forefront of technology, they are looking for several Software Engineers and Architects to join the organization and lead a new initiative. The IAM Solution Architect
will be required to be a subject matter expert in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and will be responsible for product quality, adherence to architecture governance guidelines, and high-level design of domain/product areas. The IAM Architect will be in a hands-on role focused on the security architecture in the authentication, access controls and authorization spaces. The architect works directly with Lead Development, Engineering and Operational resources through collaboration and mentoring to shape the IAM capabilities for the organization.
The IAM Solution Architect is accountable and responsible for the alignment of business, operational and security requirements and translation of those requirements into technical IAM capabilities. IAM services include, but not limited to, Identity Lifecycle Management, authentication and authorization, session management, access requests, access provisioning, access reauthorization, remote access, IAM services API, role and entitlement models, and directory technologies. The IAM Solution Architect will work with other Architects and Service Owners to create a roadmap that meets strategic and current requirements.
**The position can be based in Charlotte, NC for increased visibility at a world class facility and ensure further career growth opportunities or can be remote with agreed travel as required.
**Relocation may be considered for the ideal candidate.
Specific Job Duties:
- Deliver technical security configuration architecture expertise in implementing cross-organizational information sharing for a strong blueprint/framework
- Develop security architectures, and engineering system specifications implementing centralized authorization platforms and security controls in development and operational systems
- Review existing architecture and make recommendations for new technologies
- Translate product/domain vision into the technical blueprint for buildout by engineering team
- Develop solutions and recommendations for issues caused by process challenges, emerging threats and technology changes
- Act as trusted security architecture advisor with the ability to provide strategic direction in leading activities in support of Authentication & Authorization tools & technologies and enterprise security objectives
- Provide professional knowledge and experience of information systems security identity policies and large enterprise scale practices
- Establish guiding principles and design patterns to be used for a product or domain area
- Recommend technology choices to management for vetting and approval
- Provide coaching, oversight for software engineers
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Assurance, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field of study.
- 10+ years of practical experience in the field of IT
- 8+ years’ experience in hands-on Identity Management positions
- SME knowledge of authentication technologies and protocols
- Strong grasp of modern Azure development practices used in the implementation of Enterprise Solutions
- Experience with Azure AD, Okta, ForgeRock, AuthO or other IAM software
- Strong software development background
- Ability to exercise independent judgment when applying skills with independent problem-solving capabilities
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across business units
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment