Our education based client, is in need of a Senior .Net Developer
to add to their growing team. This is an initial 6 month project with an opportunity to extend and the work will be done REMOTELY
The role will be to support a highly regarded certifying organization to provide support with designs and modifications or enhancements to the current systems. The ideal candidate will have strong .NET Core, C#, MVC, Entity Framework, and SQL skills. Several programs are in play including enhancements to the organization’s Compensation and Certification Systems. The Senior .Net Developer should have strong prior experience working in an Agile environment with the ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders to ensure the accuracy and efficacy of the applications.
If you love solving problems, you are a team player and you can manage your time effectively to meet deadlines all while juggling to ensure your code is implemented successfully, then this role is for you! Come join a rewarding team that values productivity and strong contributions.
- Analysis of technical requirements and development of effective technical solutions
- Design and write code as required for selected customer systems
- Develop code to assist with software modifications and enhancements including automated unit test cases
- Performance tuning of existing processes with regard to stored procedures and .Net architecture
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field
- 8+ years working in Microsoft .NET based applications and SQL Server
- 5+ years of experience with .NET Core using C#, MVC
- Experience in prior online certification, licensing and compensation systems is highly desirable
- Exposure to project management initiatives in an Agile environment is a must