Our client, a Medical Center for Oregon's Southern Coast
, is looking for an IT Director
to come in and lead their tech team while supporting strategic plans for the department. The ideal candidate will have previous experience leading IT teams in hospitals and extensive experience working with EPIC. The IT Director will be responsible for the management of multiple information and communications systems and projects, including voice, data, imaging, and office automation initiatives.
This is a strategic role with great visibility reporting directly to Executive Leadership. A significant opportunity to make a difference and build up the department. The IT Director will be supporting the strategic business plans, applications, and all related matters for information technology for departments and facilities.
*Relocation Assistance will be provided for the ideal non-local candidate
*Must have previous healthcare/hospital experience
** The Coastal Area offers an extraordinary quality of life, attracting many future residents and businesses to the area with an abundance of outdoor recreational activities, a world-class golf resort, excellent educational opportunities and state of the art medical facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education, Skills and Abilities
- Develop and execution of IT initiatives
- Responsible for setting organization’s goals and objectives
- Work with the team to develop talent
- Execute and measure IT initiatives
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology or related discipline
- 5+years of experience in a technology leadership role
- 2+years of previous experience in a healthcare setting – preferably hospitals
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines under pressure