VP Sales - Consulting (Executive Position)
Location: US Anywhere
Our client, a leader in Technology Services is looking to add a VP of Sales and Client Engagements for their North American operation to complement their UK team and their overall expanding executive team.
**The Vice President will be working from their home office with travel required as necessary. This position can be based anywhere in the US.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Sales or related discipline is required
- 8+ years of experience, specifically in building C-suite relationships and consultative selling for large comprehensive consulting engagements
- Previous consulting firm experience, preferably transformational, turnaround, revenue cycle management and/or labor productivity is highly desirable
- Must have prior experience selling services in the consulting arena and have worked with a firm like KPMG, PwC, Deloitte, Accenture, etc.
- Must have a passion for technology and innovation and somewhat of a technical background
- Effective team leadership skills with proven success of growing a sales team and achieving or exceeding sales goals
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to include: facilitating group discussions/ presentations; and communicating complex and technical information in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to analyze client needs and operations to identify and develop compelling value propositions for technology services
The VP of Sales will be responsible for all sales activities with current and prospective owners to significantly increase the portfolio by closing large dollar consulting engagements. The Vice President will create and manage sales teams, and engage subject matter experts, marketing communications team, and other resources in the RFP process.
Major Areas of Accountabilities
- Must have in-depth understanding and background selling technology services in a consulting type fashion with a previous background working for a large consulting firm like KPMG, PwC, Deloitte, Accenture, etc.
- Ability to develop credibility and foster relationships with executives who make selection decisions
- Accountable for thoroughly understanding the customer’s key initiatives and opportunities
- Responsible for creating and delivering a compelling value proposition that will positively influence decision-makers
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Relationship Management
- Strategic Sales
- Sales Management