Contract – 6 months + possible 12 month extension
We are looking for API Developers
for a long-term project with one of our global clients. The position can sit remotely anywhere in the USA.
The initial contract length is 6 months with a potential to extend another 12 months.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
- At least 2+ years in telecom OR high-tech space is highly desirable
- 3+ years of development experience, working in a Unix environment, developing software using web services technologies
- Experience with Microservices design patterns and development
- Experience with JIRA and Agile development practices
- Experience with API Gateway and Management platforms such as 3scale is plus
- Good organizational skills with time management to meet deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
The Developer will be responsible for designing and developing API & services solutions including SOAP and RESTful based web services using Microservices & Miniservices architecture, OpenShift, Fuse, ESB, Docker, Kubernetes, Spring Boot, Java, Git, GitHub, MongoDB, Oracle database and other key technologies.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Collaborate with project team members on development of requirements and design of applications
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives (CI/CD), assisting in the evaluation and implementation of new ideas or tools.
- Identify and communicate potential issues and roadblocks to management in a timely manner
- Participate in peer design and code reviews and verify traceability back to the technical requirements
- Collaborate with all teams for review, inspection, documentation
- Ensure the quality of software products being tested for implementation