Sr. RF Design Engineer
Education AND Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related discipline
- MUST HAVE at least 5+ years of work experience and a background in design engineering to be considered
- MUST HAVE at least 2 years of recent experience in radio network design
- Extensive experience in planning tools like Planet EV and Atoll
- Experience using ACP tool
- Good project management and budgeting experience required
- Must have U.S. Citizenship
Our client is looking to add a Sr. RF Design Engineer
to their team in TX market. The ideal candidate will have an Electrical Engineering background with at least 5+ years of RAN macro design experience.
This is a long-term contract role responsible for assisting a variety of projects for a reputable global organization with solid opportunities for advancement. They also offer an excellent compensation and benefits package.
**Must be US Citizen
for these roles due to government contracts and security requirements
Duties & Responsibilities:
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Primarily providing Radio Access Network (RAN) macro design engineering services for 5G and LTE
- Consult on designs and make recommendations to improve a network design (cell plan)
- Analyze planning tools, RFDS creation, PCI planning, neighbor planning
- Perform model tuning
- Identify and interpret customer requirements, and develop plans and recommend enhancements to systems and processes
- Generate test and data reports for optimization