Junior Full Stack Developer
- College or University degree in computer science or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience of .Net, C#
- Experience in developing .net applications
- Good understanding MS SQL databases and database design
- Some exposure to microservices is preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in UI/UX design requirements
- Some experience in QA / testing
Our client, a renowned health benefits company supplying customers with discount medical and lifestyle benefits along with insured products for their employees is currently in need of a Jr. Full Stack Developer
in their Dallas HQ.
They offer a fun, business casual environment with a strong company culture focused on employee engagement and recognition
. A competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits plan (paid vacation, holidays, 401k with matching, company profit sharing, health/dental, life insurance) in addition to other daily/weekly perks contribute to a strong culture, being a main factor in ensuring low employee turnover.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Develop .net enterprise web applications
- Develop applications to leverage existing microservices framework
- Develop or enhance Web interface and improvement projects for the agent portals
- Work with partners and vendors to support enterprise integration projects
- Configure and maintain on-prem and cloud based (AWS) app servers / database servers
- Support and adhere to SDLC best practices
- Support and adhere to Agile methodology
- Analyze & monitor performance of web applications, web traffic, and app servers
- Prepare packages and deployments
- Assist in legacy migration projects – application code and data
- Support the development of company data aggregation / data repository instance