Marketing Campaign Manager
North Dallas, TX area
Our client is a well-established and growing High Tech global company. We are in need of a Marketing Campaign Manager
located in their North Dallas Office and responsible for creating unified and seamless campaigns that pull together all areas of the marketing department around one key business area or objective.
The ideal candidate will have responsibility for developing and executing integrated campaigns. The Marketing Campaign Manager will plan, develop and manage campaigns and outreach efforts that maximize perception and lead generation, across earned, owned and paid channels. Through strategic thinking, robust data-driven customer insight, and operational excellence, the incumbent will be looked at to maximize the scale and efficiency of customer engagement in the digital space while creating winning content. The chosen candidate will work closely with other marketing and communication teams especially customer marketing, events, and external communications teams, to ensure key launches and programs are supported digitally.
Come join a winning organization that is working with cutting-edge technology and growing exponentially!!
- Build and execute successful digital campaigns
- Determine what content is in the pipeline and which content we can repurpose to build out a multi-channel, multi-team campaign
- Set up digital marketing programs/flows while tracking campaign performance through detailed but fluid calendar for each campaign
- Capture proper data to support programs with audience segmentation
- Develop integrated digital campaign plan across all digital channels with strong content development
- Develop strong digital marketing plans for marketing campaigns and oversee the execution of those plans to increase digital engagement with customers
- Responsible for performance optimization for all digital campaigns utilizing analytics to optimize all of the activities and understand user behavior through customer journey.
- Strong understanding of Website, Search engine marketing, Social media (paid and organic), Paid Media, Digital channel measurements, Digital campaign copy, etc.
- Experience working with digital agencies, technology and internal business partners such as customer marketing teams across different disciplines
- Promote and maintain positive public image of the company
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise, an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, business, marketing or related field
- Minimum 5+ years digital marketing experience, preferably in a B2B space
- Strong Project Management experience – preferably in the Telecom arena
- Have a deep understanding of how different campaign elements work together to reinforce each other and improve results
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects
- Experience in Marketing Automation Platforms and Web Content Management
- Experience in creating/optimizing digital copy is a plus
- Ability to work with the local team and liaise with a global team in marketing campaign-related activities
- Previous experience in a high-tech, global technology firm is highly desired
- Must have good multi-tasking skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Outstanding thoroughness, attention to detail, and accuracy in work product is extremely important