Our Client is an elite organization relied upon to provide trustworthy, up to the minute reliable GIS data. We are currently recruiting a GIS Consultant/Trainer
for a significant new initiative and a statewide GIS implementation program. As a GIS Consultant/Trainer, you will spend a large part of your time on client-facing engagements, delivering market-leading ArcGIS Desktop training courses and working on all GIS implementation projects ensuring strong documentation, prioritization of training requests and the delivery of training materials, course content, and guides.
This will be a 12-18 month project with the possibility to extend.
**The Consultant will be working mainly remotely within the state of Texas.
- Develop training content, materials and video libraries for GIS Applications and GIS Tools
- Provide resources and information to all users (classes, workshops, handouts, etc.)
- Coordinate with software vendors to incorporate information for instructor led/virtual software specific trainings
- Facilitate virtual classes, seminars and links for “how-to” guides
- Plan and maintain training schedules/calendar/logs
- Respond to training requests and new user requirements
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- BS/BA in Geography, Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field
- Strong technical writing background
- Must have at least 2+ years of experience in geospatial concepts, data, & tools (ArcGIS, ArcMap)
- Excellent communication/public speaking skills
- Experience with video/audio recording and editing
- Experience with Microsoft platform - SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
- Ability to multi-task and perform according to deadlines and release schedules