Our client, is in need of a Sr. Salesforce Developer
for a long-term project in Austin, TX starting in February 2021.
The Contractor will be on-site to perform advanced hands-on experience programming applications and web-services based on the industry’s leading open source platforms and cloud-based technologies. The development team follows Agile (Scrum) and supports applications in multiple environments with coding testing, peer reviews, documentation, defect root cause analysis, and troubleshooting as required.
This is an exciting new project involved in for tracking important health crisis management within the Salesforce platform.
- Planning, designing, development, maintenance and monitoring of Enterprise Systems
- Documentation of the solutions, analysis, problem resolution
- Implementation of Salesforce platform
This is a great opportunity to showcase your abilities within a high-profile client. The Sr. Salesforce Developer must be able to work under limited supervision, with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 8 years of experience working in Software Development for Enterprise Systems
- At least 2 years of experience working with project teams utilizing Agile project management principles/methodology
- At least 2 years of Continuous Integration and Development for deployment
- Some experience with AWS or Azure is strongly preferred