Our client is looking to add to their Sales Engineering team with a resource for their Northern California market. The Regional Telecom Sales Engineer
will be responsible for supporting the regional business sales teams as they sell voice, data, and managed solutions products. The Sales Engineer is the go-to person and subject matter expert.
Our client offers state of the art technology to their clients, a superb compensation package with base, commissions and stock options and excellent health benefits!
**only CITIZENS or GREEN CARD HOLDERS can be considered for these roles
- Provides extensive guidance to sales teams regarding technical support on products and services
- Provides sound consultation to ensure the proper customer integration and implementation of products and services
- Continuously analyze customer's business and communication requirements to provide guidance and feedback to the sales team for recommendations on additional products and services
- Assists in closing technical hurdles to move the sales process forward
- Builds solutions that fit the customer’s security model
- Provides assistance in sales presentations, product demonstrations, and RFP responses
- Works closely with Marketing and Engineering to support network development efforts, testing of new products
- Delivers technical concepts clearly to non-technical individuals, including senior management when requested
- Collaborates with sales teams to uncover additional opportunities for servicing clientele
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years in the Telecommunications, IT administration, Networking Engineering space
- 2+ years of sales engineering experience
- Technical Certifications Desired (Firewalls, Checkpoint, Windows Administration, Microsoft, WAN/LAN, Enterprise Security Architecture, etc.)
- Strong communication and organizational skills